NIF Incubation and Entrepreneurship Council
NIF Incubation and Entrepreneurship Council ( NIFientreC ) is the technology business incubator, registered as a Section 8 Company ( not for profit ) under the companies Act 2013. It was established in the year 2015 by the National Innovation Foundation.
The NIFientreC incubation program has helped grassroots innovators and entrepreneurs substantiate their ideas, gain unique market insights and build sustainable channels to market. NIFientreC provide incubation support in the following ways:
- Capacity building workshops
- Hands-on tools training
- Dedicated mentorship of diverse business aspects
- Guidance on company registration, regulatory compliances, and certifications
- Prototype development
- Research & value addition
- Validation & certifications
- Documentation & intellectual property registration
- Business & pilot opportunities
- Digital footprint creation
- Access to national events & forums
- Award recommendations
We have identified 5 grassroot innovators in the agriculture sector for support: Sanjay Menon, MD, Publicis Sapient
Sanjay Menon, MD, Publicis Sapient India, talks to ETEnergyworld on the innovations at the grassroot...
Grassroots Innovations Accelerator program announced to support grassroots innovators with entrepreneurial, product…
A Grassroots Innovations Accelerator program has been announced at the ongoing Festival of Innovation and...
Amazon launches Smbhav Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 to enable emerging Indian startups realize their potential
Bangalore, March 31, 2022: Amazon India today announced the launch of the Amazon Smbhav Entrepreneurship Challenge...